One Love I Cedella Marley
Out of stock
Based on the timeless song by Bob Marley. Now available as a board book that is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers to learn about diversity, teamwork, and love.
One love, one heart, let’s get together and feel all right: Adapted from one of Bob Marley’s most beloved songs, One Love brings the joyful spirit and unforgettable lyrics to life for a new generation. Readers will delight in dancing to the beat and feeling the positive groove of change when one girl enlists her community to help transform her neighborhood for the better. It’s a testament to the amazing things that can happen when we all get together with one love in our hearts.
- Heartwarming picture book filled with vibrant and upbeat illustrations
- Fun book to read or sing aloud for families or elementary schools
- Adapted by Cedella Marley, the oldest child of legendary musician Bob Marley, who has dedicated herself to keeping her father’s message and memory alive
Fans of Every Little Thing, All You Need is Love, and What a Wonderful World will love this modern take on the uplifting song One Love.
- Now available as a sturdy board book
- Makes a great gift and is a must-have for a child’s bookshelf
- Books for kids ages 0-4
- Engaging children’s book that teaches diversity and working together through song
There are no reviews yet.